We invest in companies with exciting science that address high unmet medical need
NS Investment Portfolio
- Silverback Therapeutics is a private biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new class of immune-modulating drug conjugates.
- Xilio Therapeutics is focused on advancing highly potent, tumor-selective immunotherapies designed to improve patient outcomes.
- Harpoon is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing a novel class of T cell engagers that unleash the natural power of the T cells to fight cancer and other diseases.
- NextCure is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to discovering and developing novel, first-in-class immunomedicines to treat cancer and other immune-related diseases by restoring normal immune function.
- Surrozen is unlocking the powerful self-renewal properties of the body through specific control of the Wnt signaling pathway.
- Fulcrum Therapeutics develops new medicines to deliver a new future for patients and their families by transforming gene regulation in disease.
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel tumor-targeted and immuno-oncology therapies based on its pioneering research in cancer epigenetics.
- ORIC is dedicated to understanding mechanisms of resistance to cancer treatment, and to discovering and developing therapies to overcome resistance in cancer.
- iCure’s Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems provide novel approaches and devices to enable successful drug delivery as a form of transdermal patch.
- Immatics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company active in the discovery and development of T-cell redirecting immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
- ABL Bio is focused on the development of therapeutic antibody drugs for immuno-oncology & neurodegenerative diseases.
- Antiva Biosciences, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel, topical therapeutics for the treatment of diseases caused by HPV infection.
- Genome & Company seeks to utilize microbes and probiotics that can be applied to obesity, diabetes, acne, atopic dermatitis, and cancer complementary therapies.